You’re Invited to the SoCal Construction Technology Expo
ProEst is proud to be a sponsor of The Associated General Contractors’ Southern California Construction Technology Expo Oct. 14 from 12 noon – 7:30 p.m. at the San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina and we invite you to attend.
You can network with industry professionals and attend the educational breakout seminars, the technology trade show and the industry mixer all for free, which, you have to admit, is a pretty good deal.
The event has been designed to present the Southern California construction industry with overviews of the latest in technology advances.
EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Opening Session: Construction Technology Forecast
1:00 – 2:00 PM in Marriott Hall
Featuring the industry’s leading technologist James Benham, JBKnowledge, Inc., presenting a Construction Technology Forecast with a focus on collaboration, integration, and cloud computing.
- All In – Leveraging BIM Beyond Visualization
2:30 – 3:30 PM in San Diego Ballroom C
Thai Nguyen, Corporate VDC Manager, Hensel Phelps, will share his perspective and company experiences on how VDC and BIM can be used effectively across design, build and beyond with actual project examples.
- Cloud Computing: Insurance for the Construction Industry
2:30 – 3:30 PM in Presidio Room
Dave McCary, Cloud Solutions Advisor, Zumasys, will present a high-level overview on the business basics of cloud computing. Make an educated decision on how the cloud might apply to your firm
- Where’s Mobile Going? Technologies to Enable Your Jobsite
4:00 – 5:00 PM in San Diego Ballroom C
A distinguished panel of industry experts will share their visions of where mobile is going followed by a moderated Q and A session with the audience.
- Carmen Vann, Project Executive, Turner Construction;
- Bill Dixon, Vice President, Marketing & Sales, OpenRoute;
- Bob Swelgin, Channel Marketing Manager, Knaack;
- Stuart Themudo, Senior Industry Specialist, Bluebeam;
- Moderated by: Roland Soohoo, President and General Manager, Sceanario Virtual Project Delivery
- Protecting Your Ass(ets) – IT Strategies for Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
4:00 – 5:00 PM in Presidio Room
Protecting and preserving critical business functions in the event of an emergency, internally or externally, is an on-going process. This highly-qualified panel of presenters will share best practices and tools available to the construction industry to help protect your company’s critical business processes.
5:00 – 7:30 PM
Free drinks and food while you view the Exposition and the Rapid Fire Tech Demonstrations.
Come and join us at the SoCal Construction Technology Expo. If you’re in the construction industry, there is lots to learn and it’s all free!