Good & Roberts Construction
Good & Roberts Uses ProEst Estimating to Revolutionize its Estimating Process – and Save 800 Staff Hours a Year
Company: Good & Roberts, Inc.
Employees: Varies between 100-150
Annual Revenues: $50M
Estimates: Approx. 400 each year
Challenge: Find a single solution to create estimates and takeoffs and handle the bid day rush to select subcontractor bids for final estimates.
Solution: ProEst Estimating 11 and the newly-enhanced ProEst Bid Day and ProEst Takeoff 11 modules.
- Digital takeoff technology improves productivity by providing easy access to multiple layers on-screen
- Colored takeoff printouts cut project familiarization time in half
- Printed takeoffs that correspond to original plans protect against undocumented changes
- Automated method of sorting and selecting lowest subcontractor bids lessens the stress associated with bid day
- Bid Day module protects company from excluding items on final estimates
- Responsive support decreases downtime
- Greater efficiencies save 800 staff hours each year
“Using ProEst Takeoff with digital plans and a mouse has revolutionized our estimating process.”
Jeff Gay, Vice President of Estimating
Good & Roberts, Inc.